Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Still no AF...but another YAY! (NO...NOT Preggo!)

I started my infertility blogging in 2007...I wasn't all that good with updating it inbetween treatments, but I made sure I blogged the important stuff. Then, we took a break. I became a bad blogger. I quit using the email tied to my blog account...I forgot the email. I couldn't log into my blogger account and wasn't motivated enough to figure out how to do it. Once we decided to adopt, I put the infertility stuff in the back of my mind and started an adoption blog. The email that was tied to that blog was comprimised and everything was wiped out. I recently started this blog when we started ttc again and was instantly sad that I didn't have the old infertility blog to refer back to so I could see just how darn far we'd come. The other day, I received a message from an old friend whom I'd shared the old infertility blog with MANY years ago. Low and behold, the old message with the link to the old blog popped up and I could click on it and read my old blog! I can't even explain how happy this makes me! So, I am "following" my old blog because I don't know the email address or any other information I had back then. But, at least it isn't gone forever! If you're interested, it's in my "Following" column on the left side of this blog. I believe it's saved as "ttc baby number 2" or something like that. Enjoy!

As for me, I'm still waiting on cd 1. I threatened my body to start by noon or I'd call the RE and "tell" on it for not starting. It attempted to start, but by noon-ish, I wasn't impressed. So, I called the RE and left a message asking what I should do. Keep waiting? Anyone who knows me knows I lack patience. I'm all for giving myself more hormones to get things rolling. I don't really make any hormones to begin with, so I'm sure all of the estrogen I was given over the last two months has these lady parts beyond confussed! Besides, now that these parts are in top notch condition, I'd like to use them! And, no, again, I'm NOT pregnant! Frustrated, yes. Pregnant, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment