Friday, September 6, 2013

What a week!

Education is certainly changing. Not only do educators have the start of the year stuff to deal with, but with the state legislators thinking they know how to run our classrooms...well, it's been hectic with the new mandates. I won't get into it because it's boring if you're not an educator and includes multiple acronyms that I don't feel like explaining on a Friday night. Let's just say that the field has changed drastically in the 13 years I've been in the classroom and the changes aren't making it better for the kids.

Aside from working myself into an early sleep each night, not much is going on around here. Ayden started the 4th grade and he loves it. So, between school and football, this is one happy kid. He is getting a little more sarcastic, which cracks me up! He got it from me and I'm just so darn proud!

Well, I'm off to take a nap and then go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment