Saturday, August 9, 2014

It's a...

 
GIRL!!!!
 
 
Ayden was so excited to throw his party today! He made his grandparents eat lunch before he would tell. He decided to pop all of the balloons in the bouquet, which means that the pink balloons that I intended on using for this photo were a no-go. So, we had to use the confetti from the black balloon that he popped. Not quite the same effect, but you get the point.
 
The grandparents are insanely excited! It's their first granddaughter and I have a feeling that the pink isles in every store they can get their hands on will be raided.
 
Who am I kidding? I'm gonna do the same! I already got a few bibs that look like infinity scarves on Et.sy. I mean, come on. How can you pass that up? They are completely unnecessary, but oh so stinking adorable. Like baby shoes.
 
As for names? Who knows. We can't agree on anything. We were sure that once we knew the sex, it would be that much easier. Wrongo. Four months to figure it out. Oh my. That's not long.
 
I can't even start to explain what it feels like to have a daughter. I absolutely adore my son. But, to have my own daughter to watch explore the world? There are no words. I just pray that she knows how much love we have for her. I'm sad to say that the second thought I had after we found out that we were having a girl was a fear that she would have endo. I would never forgive myself if I passed this on to her. At least I know what to look for early on so she won't have to suffer like I did.
 
Thanks for being patient and waiting for the announcement! We are so extremely excited and cannot wait to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment