Saturday, January 21, 2012

What is this feeling...HOPE?

This morning, I woke up and the first thought I had was, "I, for the first time in my entire life, have a normal and healthy uterus!"

Surgery was great! My doc said that the septum was half the length of my uterus at around 1.5 inches. He originally thought it was 1.5 cm. Big difference! Because it was so big, I have to take estrogen for two weeks to promote healing and lessen the chance for scar tissue. Then, after my appointment in February, we are free to start trying again. We'll do meds again and an iui. It's our decision and our doc said he was on board for whatever we wanted to do.

I feel so grateful that we found him because, for the first time in a long time, I have an amazing feeling of hope running through me. I really feel that this infertility journey is about to have one amazing conclusion!

No comments:

Post a Comment