Sunday, May 27, 2012

Cd 4 of my last ttc cycle

Here I am. Already of cd 4 of my last ttc cycle. It's the last for a couple of reasons. First, it's going to work, so there's no reason to do anoer one. Second, we're fresh out of money to continue and the money tree I planted has yet to develop it's fruit. And, lastly, I'm done. I need to move on with my life. Eight years is enough. I mean, if it works, it will be worth every cent we spent, every mile we drove, and every tear we shed. But, even if it doesn't work, it will have been worth it. It made me who I am today. Unfortunately, who I am this moment is someone with two bruises on my stomach. I'm not sure why, but the last two shots have made me bruise at the injection sites. This hasn't happened before, so I'll take it as a sign that this month will be different for many reasons. Ayden mentioned that we were having bab{ies} the other day. So, I guess he's on board, too. I'll settle for one, but more would be fine, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment