Sunday, May 20, 2012

This week...here goes nothing!

I should start AF any day now. The sooner, the better. This is my last week of school before summer break. I'll have to miss some afternoon for my cd3 u/s. I would much rather have it be on Wednesday or Thursday since I am pretty sure I can't be out on Friday anyway. Look, I'm stressing already. Ok. I'm over it. Oh, are those cramps I feel. Oh boy! Fingers crossed...

Apparently, my hubs forgot/didn't know/lost his mind, or something. I told him that it was time to gear up for our last cycle. He said he thought we were done...seriously? He's insane. I explained that we weren't done because I wasn't knocked up. He looked confused and then somewhere in the back of his mind, must have found the memory of us saying that we'd try one more month...sweet heavens. Then, he mumbled something about money and being able to afford treatments and then I tuned out until his vent was over. Of course, I do care if we spend every last dime on treatments. But, we haven't, yet, so I'm not worried.

So, I think everyone is on the same page now. Hopefully, AF decides to cooperate and start tomorrow or Tuesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment