Friday, November 8, 2013

Ready, set: Wait for the plan...wtf ever

Seriously. I really wanted to get into our RE for our FET WTF appointment sooner rather than later to figure out what my plans will be over the next few months. CC.RM is waiting for a return call after our appointment here. There are some tests that our doc can do, so that will save us time and maybe money.

Well, we can't even get in until January. For the love of holy shit. Unfortunately, since I took a week off of work for my SIL's wedding, I don't want to take another day off. So, the only time I could get in is MLK day. I'm off for two flipping weeks in December and he isn't there anytime that I can get in. For fucks sake. Moving on or pausing? Bloody crap.

So, in the meantime: My period is late. Nice right. Yeah. I've had cramps for about a week now. Last week I had some bleeding. For a day. Then, done. Implantation bleeding? Would I be that girl? I can just read the news headline now:

"Couple tries IF treatments for a decade. All Fail. Fall pregnant naturally while on vacation in Texas."

Okay, that's a long headline. But, of course, because I'm not normal and suffer with crazy IF brain, the hope was there. I did ovulate in Texas. How do I know? Oh. Well, my innards were screaming with their all too familiar endo pain, "HEY: WE'RE LETTING ONE LOOSE!" Then, the rest of the day was spent in pain. That's how I know.

And, now, here I sit, 4 days late. Yeah. Not just one day. Four. Oh, don't worry blog readers, this isn't changing suddenly into a "Miracle Pregnancy" blog. I'm so very not pregnant. How do I know? One left over hpt from our fet cycle said, "FUCK YOU BIG IDIOT!" Typically, just peeing on the stick brings on AF. Not this time. Nope. Still cramping. Fun times here.

However, before all of the late AF shit and after making our WTF appointment for next century, I made an appointment with the witch doctor. Like I said before, the hubs was all for it. I'm in a "whatever" kind of mood. Maybe it will get my whacked out hormones back on track. Clearly, IVF drugs have messed this body up.

No comments:

Post a Comment