Sunday, November 10, 2013

Still late.

My period is still MIA. Really, it's not a huge deal, except we're going to the witch doctor on Friday, so I'd like to have things over with by then. I'm sure I'll start on my birthday this week. Oh joy.

I've had cramps for most of the last two weeks, but nothing today. So, that makes sense...my body is messed up. Maybe if I keep peeing on things it will show up. Usually, that trick works. Not this time. Whatever.

Don't get whiplash, I'm changing subjects.

Tomorrow is Veteran's Day. Don't forget to thank a vet. They earned it and so much more. Here's my favorite vet:


This picture was taken on December 12, 2003. This is, hands down, my favorite memory ever. Not that my cheesy smile wouldn't have given it away. The hubs was being interviewed by our local media, who had also traveled hundreds of miles to welcome these guys home. Seriously, being there is even better than it looks on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment