Monday, November 25, 2013

Nice timing...

My naturopath said give it two weeks...take the entire bottle and you're period will come. Once again, she's right, although I wasn't done with the bottle. I was expecting another week off from the hell of my period.

Sitting at my desk grading papers today, I started getting cramps. Odd. Felt like period cramps. Couldn't be. I still get a week off, damn it! Two hours later, taking my morning potty break, SWEET FLASHBACK to my teenage years. There it was. Covering my pants and undies...the.bitch. For freaking real?

Luckily, we have a stash of lady products in the work restroom. Even luckier, I had on a long sweater today. Yep. You read that right. I cleaned myself up, pulled my sweater over it, popped some aleeve and Tylenol and carried on with my day. Bloody pant mess and all. Honestly, the cramps aren't too bad. Yet.

So, now that the witch doctor was right, the hubs is ready to try to get knocked up naturally. Isn't he funny as fuck? Gotta love him.

I've been in LOTS of contact with our caseworker about a couple of cases and the hubs is ready to get pregnant. Um. Yeah. Not now. I need a break buddy. I guess he forgot about the witch doctor also telling us to wait for three months for things to really regulate themselves.

I'm also starting an adoption blog. I'm hoping that the hubs will write a little there, also. He has some strong opinions on the topic and maybe it will help other perspective adoptive fathers. Maybe not. Maybe it's a terrible idea and the hubs will never write. That's more likely. But, it's worth a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment