Monday, December 2, 2013

Oh endo. You suck.

That period was a freaking killer. I think my uterus was trying to kill me. Kill me. After taking 8 naproxen and 4 Tylenol  last Tuesday to no avail, the hubs convinced me to call my doctor.

I hate, hate, hate, hate calling. Like, I'd rather die from painful uterus death syndrome than call. But, he eventually convinced me. I got "the nurse". She judges me. Do I have evidence? Nope. It's her shitty tone. I think she judges me and my uterus. She can have my uterus. And the pain it brings for all I care. Just give me drugs lady. I'm dying over here!

After her judging tone, she said she'd talk to the doctor, but since I hadn't been in for about a year, she doubted he would give me anything. Oh. Yes. I forgot. Drug addicts typically go a year in between drug heist calls. Silly me.

Clearly, my doctor, who I shall call "Angel in Disguise" (AD), called her bluff and called in the big guns. He said this is not a job for T3. He is very right. I didn't even try those. Can you say horrible headache from hell? Well, trust me. It's not worth it. AD is my Thanksgiving hero.

After a few days in Endo Hell, I feel like a new woman. How many more years of this can there possibly be?! Can you say hysterectomy as soon as this uterus is done procreating? Yes, please. Sign me up.

On the adoption front: No news. Still waiting to hear from our worker. Like usual. She is in no hurry. No worries. We all just getting older and older and older. No really. Take your time lady.

On the ttc front: No news. I have to wait 3 months for my body to decide it wants to function. Fun times taking herbs to nudge her along. Can you say, "Nasty Herbal Burps"? Ew.

In the meantime, I've already realized that my next period should be here right around Christmas. Oh, lucky me. Only endo patients worry about that. We also can look at pictures and give you an idea of our pain level on that day, if we were on our periods, along with lots of other endo related information. Interesting fact of the day. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment