Sunday, December 8, 2013

This week. I hate this week.

I'm not sure when it gets easier. Having a baby with a perfect heartbeat one day, but losing the baby the very next day. Someone told me that time heals the pain. I often tell people who are miscarrying the exact same thing. But, I think it's a lie that I just hope will come true someday.

Time just makes you not think about it as much. Rather than daily, it's more like weekly. But, this time of year, it is all day, everyday. It makes me so angry. So.very.angry. It just doesn't make sense. It was seven years ago and it feels like it was just yesterday.

I'm not going to dwell here about my inner demons from my miscarriage. I just can't right now. I just wanted to post where my mind is right now. It's not in a good place. I'll be okay in a week or so. But, for the next week, I'm not promising that I'll do anything other than just try and get through each day, one minute at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment