Saturday, December 14, 2013

Friday the 13th

I survived another year of December 13. Only this year, it was on a Friday, so everyone and their brother felt they needed to keep bringing up the date. Nice.

Honestly, I thought about our baby when I woke up in the morning and told myself that it would be okay. The day would be fine.

The day carried on as usual, only I was extra pissy and couldn't figure out why.

After work, I went shopping for Christmas and there were so many people. They made me want to punch them. What was with their holiday cheer? Ass munches. Clearly, I was still pissy.

When I got in my car to head home at 7pm, I remembered, again. Then, I felt guilty for forgetting about our baby all day. Cue waterworks.

It was 7 years ago when we lost our last pregnancy. I haven't been pregnant again, but not for lack of spending shit tons of money. Go failing uterus. On the way home I was so angry that our baby was taken from us. Like, I will go to heaven and bring him/her back to my house and no angels, God, or anyone else could stop me. But, my GPS couldn't pick up on the address:

Baby Cupples
7 Years Long Rd.
Heaven, Up There, N.O.W.-Please

So, I came home and wallowed in my own pity. But, I did get some pretty awesome Christmas gifts. At least I have that going for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment