Monday, October 7, 2013

I googled myself...

This was posted in my college alumni magazine in 1998. I had NO idea it even existed. Go me!

Led by junior Tracy Karr, the women’s tennis team finished fifth in the OAC. The Lady Muskies compiled a 4-4 record in duals against conference opponents.

Karr, from Portsmouth, posted a 9-3 record at No. 1 singles. She advanced to the championship match at the conference tournament with straight-set wins over opponents from Otterbein and Ohio Northern. In addition to Karr, sophomore Lori Clark of Zanesville posted a 7-4 record at No. 4 singles, while senior Heidi Garinger of Columbus went 6-5 at No. 5 singles and sophomore Amanda Turner of Reynoldsburg was 4-3 at No. 6 singles.


After reading this, I called the local tennis club and set up private lessons! Bucket list, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment