Friday, October 18, 2013

Random thoughts

Today, I've been in a weird mood. Pissy maybe. I think every once in awhile, the fact that 2 IVF procedures failing just hits me and makes me really flipping mad. No, I would have never forgiven myself if we wouldn't have tried. But, I wish I didn't have to spend $15k more in a six month time period. In the long run, I'm glad we did. But, I would have rather gone to Disney or HHI. I could have gone on a crazy shopping spree. Like, really crazy.

This week, work was exhausting for many reasons. Mainly, trying to get ready to be in Texas for most of next week is insanely time consuming for a teacher. I figure that I'll spend at least 10 hours getting my sub plans together. Fun stuff there. I'll be more excited for vacation once I get that part done.

I think getting away next week is just what we need. Get away from the place where the last few months really sucked. Lay by the pool. Relax. Wear cowboy boots to a wedding. Not my idea. No choice. Probably Definitely not something I'll ever do again. But, it's happening folks. Heaven help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment