Friday, July 18, 2014

17 weeks

This past Wednesday marked 17 weeks! Time is really going quickly, but I am so okay with that. I am so ready to meet this baby. After waiting 10 years to just get pregnant, having to wait 5 more months almost seems like an eternity!

I haven't had any spotting more than two weeks. I'm still scared that it will start back up, but I'm starting to relax a little.

I've been feeling this little one quite a bit this week and it's amazing! I can only feel him/her in my lower left side because of how the placenta implanted, but here in a few weeks, it shouldn't matter.

We are trying to get things done around the house now so we can just relax once we get closer. Today, the hubs is painting the house and I can't wait to see it when it's done. I've been after him for YEARS to do this. Now that he's not working, he has plenty of time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment