Wednesday, July 23, 2014

18 weeks!

Holy hell! How did I get so far along? I am really in shock and it seems to be going quickly, so that's nice.

As far as symptoms go, I'm hungry all the time. It's amazing how quickly I'm gaining weight, but it'll come off after, so I'm not worried. It might take longer to get it off since I'm older, but it'll happen.

I've been feeling quite a bit of movement and it's so miraculous. The baby likes to roll over and kick. It's such a relief. The movement isn't consistent now, but it's at least once a day.

The countdown to the a/s is on. We'll get to see this cutie two weeks from tomorrow. We will find out what we're having and it's so exciting, but more importantly, I'm just praying that everything is okay with this little one.

Other than sitting around and gestating, there isn't much going on this Summer. We've been to the pool a few times, but we're mostly just working on the house. This house will be the death of me. The hubs and I thought it would be fun to fix up an old house. Well, it's not fun. We've been at it for 10 years and it's exhausting. However, we're down to finishing up the paint outside and updating one bathroom. Then, we can just enjoy living here. Or sell and get the hell outta of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment