Wednesday, June 11, 2014

12 weeks and my last day with a 10 year old

Tomorrow is DS's 11th birthday. I cannot believe it. Time goes so fast. The next time we have a 10 year old in our house, DS will be 21. Ha! Talk about space between kids. Not how we planned things, but we'll take it.

DS is so excited about the baby. I have been praying like crazy that everything stays okay with this one so we don't have to tell him yet again that things didn't go well. It scares me to death.

I'm trying to celebrate every single day that I am pregnant. I'm pretty sure that no matter the outcome, this will be my last pregnancy. So far, I've done more worrying than enjoying, but hopefully that will slowly fade.

Compared to my 12 week pic with Ayden (see a couple of posts down), I seem huge. In the grand scheme, I'm not huge, but in comparison? Yeah.


Hopefully, this is a sign that things are going well in there and the baby is growing like a weed. I guess we'll know next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment