Thursday, June 26, 2014

14 weeks and HELLO 2nd tri!

We made it to second trimester! Yay! However, it hasn't been without drama. I've been spotting brown for the last 6 days. But, who's counting? The doctor has reassured me that brown is old blood and she isn't concerned at all. Well, that must be nice because I'm freaking the hell out. I don't really need anymore reason to worry in this pregnancy.

 I'm scared to go to the bathroom for fear of seeing that the brown has turned red. We're just praying that this baby is a fighter and can get through whatever is going on in there.

Besides that, I feel good. I haven't really relaxed at all, but at least I don't feel nauseous as often, not that I felt it too much in the 1st tri.

I hate wishing that time would pass, but I am definitely ready for it to be December.

No comments:

Post a Comment