Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Appts made!

Even though the last couple of weeks have been insane, having IVF to look forward to again has kept me in decent spirits. I have finally figured out what it means to really just let go. I always thought I was doing it before, but having the hub's job loss thrown in, I've literally just let go. I can't even imagine trying to be in control of anything in my entire life right now.

As I was looking at my cycle calendar last night, I realized how freaking close we are to starting. Lupron will start on March 4th. It's already February 11th. LESS THAN ONE MONTH! I called and set up all of our appointments and right now, having 7:00am appointments seems ideal. Once I'm getting up that early and driving the 1 1/2 hours into the office every other day, I'm pretty sure I'll regret this decision. It'll be over before we know it, so whatever. Plus, it means I don't have to take as much time off work. That will be nice. I can keep things as normal as possible for my kids at school and that is really important to me. However, sleep is pretty important, too.

I need to email my nurse the meds we have so she can order what we need and then, the big bucks start leaving our account again. Blah. Who needs money anyway? Oh. That's right. We do. I am so grateful that we had already decided to do IVF before the job loss because we'd have never set it up afterwards.

That's all for an update now. Silly me. I was afraid I wouldn't have anything to write about as we waited for our cycle to start. Ha! I guess it's true what they say: Ask and you shall receive!

No comments:

Post a Comment