Thursday, February 20, 2014

Freaking period. Not the punctuation.

I swear to all that is holy. I started bleeding again. Hoping my RE could make the madness stop, I called this morning. Not such good news. It's not bad, just not what I want!

Instead of putting me on estrogen again like they did two weeks ago (or whenever this happened last) I'm just gonna bleed until I start Lupron. Uh, really? That's not until March 4th. He doesn't want to get my E2 too high before starting stims, which I appreciate, but bleeding for the next week and a half. Blah. I know. Things could be worse.

It's just a minor annoyance, but my mind instantly goes to how this will impact our cycle. Of course, now that this is happening, in my head, I'm already out. I realize this isn't true, but I'm not rational at this point.

Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment