Tuesday, February 18, 2014

It's over. Finally.

Last night, the hub's resignation was announced at our town's council meeting. It was a very somber experience. I sobbed like a huge freak, which made everyone quiet as all get out and then the mayor tried to say something nice to my family and I basically told him to shove it. My hubs had explained the entire story of what was happening to him to the mayor, in hopes that he would help him. Instead, he stabbed him in the back.  Yep. I don't play these small town games. Our attorney will sort it all out in the end.

In the meantime, we have this huge thing coming up in just a little over two weeks. IVF #2 anyone? Oh yeah. I'm trying to put this entire job loss thing behind me and just get excited about IVF. I'm not gonna lie. It's hard. Very hard. Of course, I want it to work, but I'm just so mad. I'm not good at forgiving and forgetting. Not even a little. I'd rather tell them to shove it. Which I guess I did. It didn't really help though.

The pharmacy called last night to give me our total for our meds. Not horrible this time because we have some left over from the last time. But, with ICSI being added, we're still spending much more than before. That sucks. Hopefully, when the big meds start, I'll get into the swing of things and be excited again. It's just hard to be excited when you feel like the world is crapping on you day after day.

On a cute kid note, my kiddo is the cutest little guy on the planet. He went to the meeting last night and had no clue what was going on and was bored the entire time. I'm fine with that, but the message we wanted to send was that they were messing with our entire family. This momma doesn't do well with that. Today, we all have a snow day (again) so we're just hanging out and watching movies. Fun (cheap) times here!

Lupron starts on March 4th (ha!) so there are only a few more boring posts until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment