Saturday, February 8, 2014

Believe it! God is GOOD!

I'm not really sure how to explain the emotions of the last week. Watching your husband lose his job, one that he loved, is really sad. And I was pissed. I had a major panic attack this week. So, that was fun. I maybe slept 12 hours the entire week. Maybe. If any good came from it, I lost five pounds, so my clothes look amazing. At least I have that going for me.

My husband had a meeting with three of his bosses. I went with him, just to be his support. Our attorney said there was really no need for him to go, unless we wanted to pay $1500. Uh, no. So, in this meeting, my husband was so composed and honorable and I couldn't have been prouder of him. He stood up for himself and then, he was told that he going to be offered a severance package! What? Come again?

Like I said before, I can't say much more, but I really think it will be alright. It will be tight, but we can live on just my salary. We already have our IVF money saved up AND the hubs will have his severance money as back up, just in case.

All I could do this week was give this over to God. I had no choice. Then, like a gift for my faith, in the mail today was my IVF calendar!

I'm pretty sure that in this week, I experienced every emotion on the spectrum. It was rough. However, the hubs kept it in perspective. He kept reminding me that, once you go through a military deployment, everything else is easy. We went through two deployments. One year each. One right after the other. The hubs missed the birth of Ayden. I was a single mother for six months. I constantly thought that my husband was going to die. This week? The hubs was right. It was upsetting, but at least we were right beside each other. And, in the end, we got everything that we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment