Friday, February 21, 2014

Personal therapy post

I'm having a bad night. I have no clue how to get out of this funk. I'm so angry that my husband is being treated so poorly. It makes me sick to my stomach.

There really are bad people in the world. I feel like it's my job to fix things. I always have. I feel like I have to fix this. But, I can't. I don't know how to just get over it. I'm terrified that the stress is going to ruin my IVF cycle and then that pisses me off even more.

The thought of seeing the people who are being so horrible to my husband makes me physically sick to my stomach. On one hand, I just want to move out of this small town and get away from all of it. On the other hand, that would let them win. I hate that idea. But, in the end does it really matter? Isn't being happy more important?

I have to just let the attorneys just do their job. I have to trust that they will defend my husband the way I would defend him. I'm just not sure how to get there. Clearly, I have some major trust issues.

I have 2 weeks to get over it or just let go. If you're a praying person, help me out a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment