Friday, February 28, 2014

Meds are here!!!

Let the fun begin!! I can't even tell you how loudly I screamed when I saw the box on my porch this evening. I'm pretty sure Ayden thought we'd won a puppy.

The box wasn't as full as the last time since we had a lot left over from the last fresh cyclle, but it is still exciting! They only sent me 10 syringes for Lupron though. That's not gonna work since I take it for three weeks. Plus, I need the same syringes for my low dose Hcg. I'll call the pharmacy and get that all straightened out next week.

This weekend, I plan on enjoying my last three days without Lupron headaches. While I'm excited to get things started, I dread those freaking headaches. Dread them. Hopefully, this time it's all for a good cause.

On another note, tomorrow is the start of Endometriosis Awareness month. My good friend just lost her battle with endo by having a hysterectomy today. She was pretty upset, but knew it was time. She is only 32. She is done having kids, so the decision was a little easier. I told her that I was rather jealous that she was done with the endo pain and moving on to her next stage in life. I feel stuck in mine. Someday, I'm having mine yanked, too. But, first, this freaking IVF needs to work.

To honor all of my endo sisters, I plan on a little education this March. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment