Monday, May 19, 2014

8w5d and Ayden sobbed.

What an amazing day. So amazing, in fact, that it gave me a headache. But, it was worth it. The day ended like this:


All of my favorite people, although some are only represented in a photo, in one image. My family. Telling him was one of my favorite moments in my entire life.

To tell him, I said that I wanted a picture with him since he looked so cute in his outfit today. Like a good kid, he just went with it and sat next to me on the couch. Then, Chad pretended he was going to take a picture, but recorded the entire thing. Chad told Ayden, "Smile. Say: I'm going to be a big brother!" The look on his face was priceless. Then, my precious boy melted in my arms in tears. When he found out there were two? More tears.

This pic is the aftermath. One very happy big brother. Ayden spent the next hour calling his grandparents, who were kind enough to pretend that they didn't already know. They all cried again. What a wonderful day!

Baby A and B are both measuring at 8w 5d exactly and both had heartbeats at 180. Our RE commented again that he thinks they're both girls because they don't hide from the camera at all! They were so stinking chubby compared to two weeks ago! Baby A is a mover. S/he was moving all over, arms flailing, legs kicking. Baby B was pretty chill. S/he moved, but just seemed to be pretty laid back today.


 Here are our two adorable blobs looking chubby and as sweet as ever! Obviously, my worrying about the sac size wasn't necessary. They are the exact same. Perfectionists like their big brother. I have no idea where any of them got that. Not from the hubs or me.

Ayden said that he was wondering why I was getting plump. Nice. Out of the mouths of babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment