Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Today's blog comes to you from the word: Nausea

Pretty much through the entire day today, I wanted to puke on someone. Unfortunately, this morning, I was giving my kids the state assessments, so puking wasn't an option. I feel hung over. Minus the fun the night before. But, I don't actually mind it one bit. Right now. Check back in a week.

For anyone searching for nausea in pregnancy, today I am 6 weeks and 6 days pregnant and I would call this day 1 of real nausea. It's been here and there on other days, but today was pretty consistent.

The shock of finding out we're having twins has turned into excitement. For me. The hubs is still a little freaked out. I think the financial part is what worries him. Not gonna lie. That part worries me, too. But, we saved and paid cash for IVF twice (plus one FET), so I know we can do it. We should probably get some sort of budget figured out. I'll wait until it sinks in  more for the hubs first before I try to broach that subject though!

No comments:

Post a Comment