Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Last day of my 7th week!

Let's get this 8th week underway and over with. While I'm excited because our next ultrasound is during this week, I'm hoping I can make it past our loss milestone without too may freak outs.

Tonight didn't really help since I forgot to take my PIO and my progesterone suppository. So, of course, I was sure that I ruined everything and it was all over and...well, you get the point. Nothing happened. When we got home, we did the shot and crammed the progesterone. It was just about 4 hours late. Stupid traffic. But, all is well.

Tonight, we were watching Ayden's baseball game. He is such a little cutie in that uniform. He looks so grown up. While he was catching, the batter swung the bat and smashed Ayden's thumb. Ouch! Of course, like any crazy mom, I had a hard time just sitting there and letting the male coaches who clearly don't have the nurturing love that a mother has try and comfort him. But, I stayed still. Didn't want to embarrass him. Now that it's all over, I think he'll make it :) That really is the worst feeling. Not being able to fix your kid. Wanting to hurt the kid that hurt your own kid. Is that normal? They are only 10 after all. I blame the hormones.

Symptoms so far are relatively mild. I shouldn't say that out loud or I'll jinx it! My boobs are huge and sore, but other than some occasional nausea, I'm feeling pretty good. I am dizzy often and that has me worried. I'll mention it to my RE next Monday. I'm usually borderline anemic, so it might not hurt to get that checked out. But, otherwise, I'm just feeling healthy, which is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment