Sunday, May 4, 2014

And, pregnancy symptoms: GO!

 Hell's yeah! My stomach is a disaster area and I love it! If I eat too much (not sure what constitutes too much quite yet) I feel like shit. Indigestion: Check. If I don't eat soon enough, I feel like shit. Nausea: Check. The burping is out of control. It's non-stop. Luckily I just ate some most of Ayden's Easter bunny, so that's not too bad coming back up. TMI? Sorry.

My boobs hurt so bad. There really are no words to describe it. But, I'll just say it's no fun to be cold. Found that out the hard way today. Yesterday morning, they didn't hurt. I was sure it was a bad sign. Then my poor girls started feeling like they were on fire from the inside (What's that all about?) last night. Today, they've taken on a whole new level of soreness.

Tomorrow is our first ultrasound. Because of our lack of bad feelings this time around, our conversations aren't about whether or not we'll see a heartbeat. Instead, they're about how many we'll see. My opinion: One. Chad's opinion: Also, one. We certainly wouldn't be upset if there were two! Quite the opposite. We just know that one of the embryos was a higher quality and the other had an awfully thick outer shell. (Go endo ruining my eggs.) So, our logical minds say one. By this time tomorrow, we'll know for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment