Monday, May 5, 2014

What a day!

I don't really have any words to explain how amazed I am at what we saw today. We are shocked because we never thought we'd be blessed again. We are more shocked because we're being blessed twice over!

That right, introducing, Baby A and Baby B:


I cannot believe that both of our fighters decided to hang out for the long haul. The hubs is still in shock. Their little hearts were just flickering away like crazy! It was seriously the most miraculous thing I've ever seen. The baby on the top had a heart rate f 124 and the baby on the bottom had a heart rate of 127.

Our RE and all of the nurses were just as excited as we were and were all crying, too. It truly was an amazing day.

Our next ultrasound is in two weeks. We should be 8w5d then. That is past my loss date. I'm just praying that these next two weeks are as uneventful as the last couple and things just keep growing and developing like they should. God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment