Thursday, May 30, 2013

Feel the burn!

I forgot how much cold meds burn going in. Darn it! I don't really remember Follistim burning when it was cold during my iui's, but I do remember other meds burning like crazy. Well, my Lupron shot last night wasn't nearly as nice as the first night. It burned like a son of a gun. The hubs felt bad, but it wasn't really his fault. In the end, I know it will be worth it, but I could help but get a little anxious about when I start getting 3 shots a night. That's gonna suck! My poor gut.

And, my ovaries hurt already. I didn't think they were supposed to, but I asked Dr. Goo.gle and he said it's fairly normal in the first couple of days due to the estrogen build up. Endo and estrogen are NOT friends, so that makes sense why they hurt. Luckily, tyle.nol takes care of it at this point. Hopefully, they calm down because once I start stims things are gonna get ugly in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment