Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Pharmacy has issues. Headaches. I'm now stressed.

Seriously, I didn't think I was stressed, but I think I've been fooling myself. I don't know how I couldn't be, though. I'm dropping $11k in the matter of one month and $3k on meds alone. The flipping pharmacy, who I've been dealing with, trying to get my meds shipped since last Friday, is a pain in my butt. They wanted to run everything through our insurance. Um, they're not gonna cover it. They didn't believe me. Hello, I've been dealing with infertility and insurance coverage for 9 1/2 years. I kinda know what I'm talking about. The pharmacy was supposed to call back on Monday. They didn't. I was annoyed because I had to extend the amount we can use our debit card in a 24 hour period just for this transaction. So, I called them. They still hadn't run it through insurance. Okay. Tuesday, I called the bank. Extend the debit card issue for another 24 hours and wait for the pharmacy to call. Finally, at 2:30, they called and we went to get everything squared away. Insurance wasn't going to cover anything. Um, no kidding. They couldn't find my email about registering for some discount program (We'll get $100 off for every $1k we spend...so worth it.) and I was supposed to have an answer for why. I didn't. The lady needed to email someone about. I wait again. They called back and we completed the transaction, after they added $50 for something random that I had them remove because it was a random charge for something we weren't even using. Then, I start to check the bank account for the transaction to clear. Still, today (Wednesday) at 2:00pm, it hadn't gone through. I called the bank, who I now feel like I'm annoying beyond belief, and ask for another extension on the stupid debit card. They do a 48 hour one, probably because they're sick of hearing from me. This evening, the $3k was finally out of the account. I've never been so happy to see that much money out of my bank account in my entire life. And, I'm surprised that I've had a migraine since Sunday?? Ahhhh. So, annoyed. And, I haven't even started the cycle yet.

I'm completely aware now that I'm stressed. I'm sure it will pass, hopefully when the flipping meds get here, but we'll see. Maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment