Monday, May 13, 2013

Home with a sick kiddo

Today, I get an extra day off. Sadly, it's because Ayden is sick. I'm not exactly sure with what, but he didn't feel well last night, volunteered to go to bed at 7:30 last night, has had a headache for 3 days, and is still sleeping 12 hours later. Of course, as a mom, I'm a little worried that I don't know what's wrong. Hopefully, a day of taking it easy will cure whatever this bug is.

I'm hoping to do something I've been avoiding for many years...clean out the spare room...ahem, nursery. Yep. It's been a store-all for the things I don't want to look at anymore...old toys, a spare twin bed, some shelf thing that we don't use anymore. And, then, to convince the hubs that it's not too crazy to paint the room...because it isn't. Since I've been doing this infertility thing for so long, I'm already sure of what I want to do in there. I hope he is okay with it. But, really, does he care. Most likely not. He'll pretend he cares, which is nice. But, he'll let me do whatever I want, which is better! It will be gender neutral. No gender peeking here. I'd love to.  The hubs would rather be surprised. Since I found out with Ayden and didn't tell the hubs, it's tempting to do that again, but he was in Iraq so it was much easier to keep it quiet then. Listen to me, I haven't even started stims an I'm already planning months ahead. Okay. Slow down tiger. One step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment