Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Today, I feel blessed. Blessed that a decade ago (almost) God brought us Ayden. His life is purely by the Grace of God. There is no other explanation. This I know for sure. Sometimes, over the last few years, Mother's Day has been a sad day because we'd been going through multiple failed treatments and I somehow felt like less of a mother because my body had given out on me. But, this year, something is drastically different. I am so beyond blessed with the little boy that calls me his mom. Sometimes, I'm not sure what amazing thing I did in my life to be able to be blessed by such an amazing soul.

All day long, he has grabbed my hand, stroked my hair, told me he loves me; and out of nowhere. He is just a sweet boy. I will forever be his mother. I pray that he knows how much he means to me and how much love I have in my heart for him.

I am feeling so positive going into this IVF cycle and I know that no matter what the outcome is, I am a blessed person.

No comments:

Post a Comment