Monday, August 12, 2013

Anyone have an ice skate?

In the Fall, (which it may as well be since I'm back to school in a freaking week), I love cooking. Okay. Truthfully,  I really love eating. But, I feel better about eating if I'm the one cooking. Unfortunately, the peeps I live with are beyond picky when it comes to things they put in their pie holes. Today, I didn't care. I made things that only I would eat. More.for.me!

I spent the entire afternoon making applesauce, potato salad (which is amazing!), and no-bake cookies (which the boys love and are eating the crap out of. Note to self: Hide these next time.). As my bake fest drug on, I noticed that my tooth, that was only sensitive to cold last week, was starting to throb. Eh, figured it would stop. So, I crammed my face full of my food creations. Tooth: throb, throb, throb.

Four ibuprofens and two ty.lenol later, still throbbing. It's so bad right now that I'm contemplating taking an ice skate to it like Tom Han.ks did in Cast.away. I really, really, really don't have time for this right now. Like, NO TIME. At all. No matter, I'm calling the freaking dentist tomorrow. I hate going to the dentist. There's something about people cramming their hands in my face that puts me off of the entire experience. Gross.

Tomorrow the CASA worker is coming to our house for our interview. I should probably go clean up the kitchen from my cook fest earlier. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment