Saturday, August 3, 2013

Next steps

I'm a huge planner. I've recently started thinking that it's probably not a great thing in all situations. For example, I'm already looking at where we'll do our next cycle  if we go through all of our frozen embryos. Yeah. I should probably stop it. Originally, the hubs and I agreed that we'd go to CCRM if we needed a second fresh cycle. However, it's super expensive. Most likely, we're looking at $30k for the entire thing, which includes the one day workup. It was hard enough to save for our IVF that was 'only' $12k. So, I guess this means, there is no going elsewhere. I really have no reason to be dissatisfied with our current RE. He is very up to date on research and super open to experimental protocols. I guess it's a sign that I need to learn to live in the here-and-now. Just be content at where we are. Not very easy for me, but I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment