Tuesday, April 24, 2012

12dpiui

I got another +hpt this morning. I really think it's the trigger now though. It wasn't much darker than yesterday. Maybe just a little, but not enough to make me think it is anything of significance. I'm crampy and spotted yesterday. I don't feel like this is my month, so I'm onto planning for next month. The plan is: NOTHING! I cannot take anymore time off work. The stress from that is killing me. Besides that, I need a mini-break to get my head together. Then, we're back on for the same iui protocol the next cycle. By then, I'll be out of school for the summer and can relax and not stress out about my long drive to my RE's office and missing work so much each month.

So, what's in store for my month off...watching my son's baseball games, drinking beer, running, walking, yoga, meditating, reading, and then a little more baseball game watching! I have a psychic lady who I discuss things with and she has been guiding me in all things fertility and otherwise. The hubs would DIE if he knew I bought into that stuff as much as I do...but, based on what she said, it matches what I've been feeling in my heart. I need a mental break and then I need to not be so stressed and obsessed when we get back to it in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment