Thursday, April 12, 2012

Let the {2w}wait begin!

It's not everyday that the RE sits on his stool staring into your whoo-ha and starts laughing...oh yeah, the socks!


He LOVED my socks...as did the nurse :) And, I took the laugh as quite a feat, as I've found that most doctors have very little sense of humor. Our RE tends to have a pretty odd sense of humor, but with what he deals with everyday, he'd almost have to!

IUI in the bag! It went rather well. DH's count was more than double what it was last month, which might have elicited a squeal from me. It was the best post-wash count we've ever had, so yay!

Now, the waiting begins. I hate this part. I'm doing the trigger booster on Sunday and then using progesterone suppositories until the beta, so I won't be able to read into any of my symptoms. That might actually be a blessing so I don't spend the next two weeks googling symptoms. I haven't quite figured out how I'm going to fill my time, but hopefully it goes by quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment