Monday, April 16, 2012

Lucky Clover?

The hubs found a 4 leaf clover in our yard today...good luck? Perhaps. We're pretty into signs and luck and stuff like that, so I'll call it a sign that I can continue being positive.

I had the weirdest thing happen before I fell asleep last night. As my eyelids were feeling heavy from my Circle+ Bl.oom meditation track, two highchairs popped across the back of my lids and one was pink and one was blue. They were gone as fast as they appeared, but my eyes flew open and I freaked for a minute. I only had one mature follie. Another was a maybe. I'm gonna be fine with one baby. I'm quite petite at only 5'1". I mean, I'll take whatever I'm given, but it did indeed freak me out for a minute. I'm only 4 days into this 2ww and I'm already hallucinating...oy vey!

No comments:

Post a Comment