Thursday, April 26, 2012

CD 1

Today starts our break month. I feel great about it actually. The thought of starting back up with our next iui when I'm out of school for the summer is refreshing. No sick days for doctors appointments, no shots, no sub lesson plans, no 20 questions from the kids when I get back, etc. That will be refreshing. That's not to say that I'm not excited to start back up in June, because I am. June IS my month. It will be our 6th iui. June is the 6th month of the year. It's 6 weeks from today...six has always been my lucky number...that's a good sign, right?

On an non-infertility note, this weekend is my son's First Communion. He looks absolutely adorable in his suit! I can remember, like it was yesterday, my First Communion. My dress and veil were such a big deal! I remember tasting the bread and wine for the first time and being scandalized that I actually drank wine. Ayden, on the other hand, can't wait to taste the wine on Sunday. Heaven help us!

No comments:

Post a Comment