Saturday, April 28, 2012

It's how I do it...

Endurance. Persistent. Perseverance. I have them all. They've all trained me for this moment. The moment when we have one.last.iui.left. That's it. We can't afford more. We've done 5. My lucky number is 6.

I played tennis in high school and college. During matches, I usually went into the third set. I wore my opponent out. Then, I beat the snot out of them. With tennis etiquette of course. So, I'm treating infertility like a tennis match...I still have plenty of energy left. Infertility: well, I can tell that she's all out of steam. Yep. It's my turn biotch. In June, you will lose this match, infertility. And, I won't do it with etiquette. I'm going balls deep at kicking your ass. You can't compete with this! Run and hide because I'm over you! Mark my words: This time next year, I'll be holding my precious baby in my arms and there isn't a darn thing you can do about it.

1 comment: