Sunday, April 29, 2012

OMG.

I weighed myself this morning. BAD idea! I knew I was "bloated" from the last two months of pumping myself full of hormones. The Easter candy "bloated" me a little, too. But, 10 pounds?! Ugh. I know if I drink a ton of water and eat right and workout and skip the candy basket and not eat anything with salt...I'll be fine by the time June rolls around. That's my goal anyway. My gut looks puffy...I'm afraid people will assume I'm knocked up and ask me if I am...which I'm not. Then, I have to tell them that I'm just fat/puffy not knocked up. That sucks. Maybe I should just buy a girdle and call it a day.

Today was my son's First Communion. He looked adorable! See:

What a sweetie pie he is! We're so proud of him! Oh, I can't forget the cake:

Amazing, right? The lady is just a local woman who decorates cakes. It tasted just as good as it looks, too.

I just can't believe that my 'baby' is 8 (almost 9) and receiving his First Communion. I remember mine like it was yesterday. I actually got out my own First Communion dress to show him. I must have been VERY tiny as an 8 year old. I held my dress up to my son and, wow did it look little! Of course I'm not very big now either, minus the 10 pound bloat/fat/puff. See:

He's 8...Clearly, I'm much older than 8. I swear that a month ago he was just up to my shoulder. He's growing up so fast. I can't wait to see what he becomes and what an amazing adult he will grow up to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment