Monday, April 2, 2012

cd3 and Psychic Reading

Here we go again. Back in the saddle. If you fall off, get back on. Try, try again. Ya get the point. I took my 2 Femara pills today and will do so through cd7. Then, I'll start Follistim again. After getting over the shock of last cycle, I realized that, oddly, my body liked those meds. Yes, I was a little moody, cranky even. But, my ovaries weren't all that sore while my follies were growing. That's odd for me. I think it's the Femara, which is supposed to be an endo sufferers best friend. I might be sold.

The great thing about this month is that I have a ton going on to keep me busy. Last month, not so  much. I obsessed and thought about being knocked up 24/7...I'm not going to have much time for that this month, so hopefully time will go a little faster. Between Easter and getting ready for my son's First Communion, I'll be pre-occupied...in theory.

I had my first psychic reading yesterday. My hubs, the skeptic he is, thinks it's all a bunch of bologna. I happen to believe it. I can also see spirits that have passed...and talk to some of them...which he also doesn't believe. Whatever. It's true, odd or not. I won't post all of the details quite yet. I'm afraid I'll jinx it. But, I did write it all down so when it does happen, I can look back and say, "Hey, I knew it would happen like that." Honestly, she didn't tell me anything I didn't feel already. It was just nice to have the confirmation because sometimes I think misinterpret messages God is trying to tell me. Needless to say, we're on the right track and getting closer. So, we'll just keep truckin'. (Ohh, I did think of another one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment