Saturday, March 31, 2012

cd 1

Here we go again! Yes, I am disappointed by my last cycle as anyone can probably tell from my previous couple of posts, but I need to leave that in the past and prepare for this month. I have some amazing ladies behind me that gave me the most amazing pep talk. I can feel them pushing me forward when all I wanted to do was lay down and throw a giant fit. I so needed to hear every word of their wisdom because I couldn't find my own hope and optimism. Oddly, I've never met one of these women but they know more about what I'm going through than my friends/family irl. Most of them have been where I am with infertility and know exactly what I need to hear. For that, I am am grateful. It's so moving to think that they will be some of the first people I will tell when I do get pregnant and I know they'll be just as excited as I will be. Some of my friends live in my computer and they are just as dear to me as my friends that don't :)

The plan is to use the same protocol as last month. I'll do Femara on cd 3-7 and start Follistim on cd 7. I'll also have my baseline u/s on cd 3 to check for cysts and make sure my ovaries are ready to go. I'll have my u/s to check my follies on either cd 11 or 12 and the iui a couple of days after that. I'm sure he'll have me do the trigger booster again because that really helped my progesterone, so I won't be able to do my beta until 16/17 dpiui. But, I had followed it out this past month and it was out by 9ish dpiui, so I can start (if I decide to) poas around then. I probably won't watch it out this month since I got a good idea about how long it takes from this past month. That became a little too much added stress, which is probably counter productive to conceiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment