Friday, March 16, 2012

IUI Day!

Well, the deed is done! I am officially in the 2ww! I had to schedule my beta for April 2nd, which is a little later than it would usually be since I'm doing a trigger booster on Monday. That will hopefully help with my progesterone, but turns my 2ww into a 2+ww...errr! It's weird to be able to slow down for a couple of weeks after running back and forth to my RE's office for the last few weeks. I'll have to find something to fill my time so I don't go crazy!

This IUI, was much different then my other 3...ouch! I guess my lady parts were tilted weird, so it took a little finagling to get things where they needed to be. Then, according to the hubs, the RE inserted the catheter after bending the end of it so he could place the swimmers closer to the tube where the dominant follie was holding the little eggie. Again, ouch!

Oh, and the hubs parked in the Expectant Mother's Parking spot again at the hospital...he said that I am basically pregnant, we've paid enough money to this place to get an up front parking spot, and that he didn't want to jinx it by not parking there! I didn't argue since I'm so sore in the ovaries. Quite frankly, with this bloat going on, I look knocked up, so no one would have questioned it anyway!

I'm pretty crampy from all of the meds and still pretty bloated, so I plan on taking it easy this weekend. Then, I'll just try and keep busy for the next two weeks!

Here are my lucky socks I wore for the IUI today...green OSU socks! Happy St. Patty's Day/Egg-Meet-Sperm Day tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment