Sunday, March 18, 2012

2dpiui...

Surprisingly, today FLEW by! I kept extremely busy and it's already almost time for bed. So, that's one more day down, a few more to go in this 2ww+ wait. We went to dinner with my dad and took my son shopping for spring clothes. He is growing so fast that none of his short sleeve shirts or (as he calls them) "short sleeve pants" fit anymore. It's supposed to be in the high 70's this week and he would be miserable if I had him wear jeans all week. He also conned us into a trip to the toy store and we caved in. Spoiled much?!

My son has Fifth's Disease...ew. It was going around the school and is very contagious. He looks like someone slapped his cheeks and his arms have a light red rash on them. The only thing that scares me is that it is really bad for a pregnant woman to get...I've already been exposed, and quite frankly may have had it already and just not known. So, I've decided to let myself believe that I've already had is so I have one less thing to worry about. Honestly, I'm sure I have had it before. Working in a school, I've been exposed to all sorts of weird things. For once, this is one weird disease I hope I've already had!

Tomorrow, I'll get my trigger booster to help my body create more progesterone. I'm still on the fence on whether or not to take my progesterone suppositories from my gyn. I really want to, but I'd also like to see if the booster does it's job. I'm just not sure I'm willing to chance it in case the booster doesn't do what it's supposed to do.

My task for this week is to give up caffeine. It's terrible anyway and in the amounts I consume, I'm pretty sure it's not normal! It's time to kick the habit. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment