Saturday, March 24, 2012

8dpiui...starting to freak.

I'm trying to stay positive, but I'm scared to get too attached to the idea that this is really happening. I wish I could just take a pill and sleep the rest of this 2ww.

I think part of it is that my trigger is almost out of my system. The hpt was VERY faint today. Part of that scares me. What if I never see another positive test? What if the only way for me to ever get a positive test is only through the trigger and today's positive is the last one I get to see this month? That sucked more than I anticipated. It could be the reason behind my pissy mood. That, and that I still have to wait another week before I actually know for sure.

Infertility sucks and  I think I've put my time in on this side of infertility. I think 8 years is longer than anyone should ever have to live life in two week spurts. Even when we weren't "trying", I could never really turn it off. That is 106, 28 day cycles...yeah, I'm ready to be on the successful side of things.

So, here's hoping for a fast week and a positive end to this cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment