Wednesday, March 21, 2012

POAS...obsessed! (5dpiui)

Yes. I know. It's WAY too early to get a 'real' BFP. But, I have been enjoying POAS every morning to watch my trigger leave my body. Remember, I had my second hcg injection on Monday, so it will be 10-14 days from that day when it is out of my system. Which stinks. And, for the record, pee sticks DO work. I have just assumed that all of the ones I've purchased over the last few years have been broken and I am in fact, years (rather than months) pregnant :)

I've tried to keep busy. So far, so good. But, I can't help but notice the smallest amount of twinging/cramping going on in there this afternoon and evening. Implantation? Hopefully. My ovaries are twinging like mad. I think they're still upset about the meds. I told them if they worked like they were supposed to, they could have a 9 month break! We shall see.

I've also been really good at doing my circle bloom visualization thingy before bed. If nothing more, it helps me relax before bed and not think too much about what is going on in my belly. To anyone needing some relaxation, I highly recommend these! I downloaded the one for pregnancy when I bought the one for iui/ivf. Honestly, I was just afraid I'd jinx myself if I didn't! I can see myself using it sporadically during the first trimester when I think I'll be more stressed, knowing all that can go wrong. However, I think I've done a good job at positive thinking lately and maybe I just won't need it. We shall see about that, too.

Another letter to our baby:

Dear little bitty ball of cells:

Right now your just floating around, looking for a good place to call home for the next 9 months. I just ask you to pick a really good spot and nestle in and get comfortable. It occurred to me the other day that your sex has already been determined. I was so excited that I teared up a bit. It might have been a mix of hormones that sent me into that emotional frenzy. None-the-less, how exciting!

I cannot even begin to explain how much love has grown in my heart for you over the last 8 years. You are going to be so spoiled with love it will be overwhelming! You have such an amazing big brother that will spoil you rotten! Your dad, well, I don't even know where to start with how lucky you are to have him!

I plan on spoiling you rotten with love over the next couple of weeks while you're all mine and no one else knows about you. I continue to throw around when we should tell everyone about you, and I haven't yet come up with a good answer. Maybe I should take it one step at a time...it's that patience thing!

Love always,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment