Wednesday, March 28, 2012

cd 21 Progesterone Results

47! I am ecstatic! This does NOT indicate a pregnancy in any way, shape, or form. It does, however, mean that if I were to get pregnant, I have a lining and my incubator is warm enough to stay pregnant! It also means that this mix of meds is good for me (Quoting the nurse). So, even if this cycle doesn't turn out as I planned, I feel comfortable doing the exact same protocol for a couple more months. Which is a better plan that what I had come up with before the doc's office called. I was ready to sell my kidney to pay for IVF...

So, I'll just continue doing what I'm doing and let this cycle play out. I tested again this morning and it was BFN. So, it will be what it will be. I did my failure cycle cry and feel better-ish. And, the hubs sent me flowers at work...seriously. He knew I was a mess from thinking this cycle was a failure and wanted to cheer me up! Love that man!

1 comment: