Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 1 of Follistim (cd 7)

Today I took my last dose of Femara and my first dose of Follistim. Reality really hit when I actually looked at how much medicine was in the vial and how much we paid for such a little amount of fluid: Have a look:


It's a little hard to make out, but there is a gray stopper about 1/3 of the way down the vial. The vial is only the size of my pinky, maybe...That there is $400 worth of baby making drugs!

But, it will be worth it! I also found a different visualization recording to listen to. This one was created for women going through IUI/IVF (basically using superovulation meds) and there is a different recording each day, geared to what is going on during the cycle.

And, to think, I was taught that sex created babies! Ha, who knew!?

No comments:

Post a Comment