Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Follie Appointment

My appointment went great!!! I have one follie at 17 on my right and one at 10 on my left. The one on my right is definitely the dominant follie and the one on the left probably/hopefully won't get big enough to mature. I'm only 5'1", so one is fine with me! Oh, and my lining is 11.6! That is a record in itself. I don't know if the septum had something to do with it, but with my other iui's MANY years ago, it never was above 8. So, that also tells me that my estrogen must be great, also. I've had issues with low estrogen, so things are definitely looking great!!

I had blood drawn to do an E2 check and I should have the results later this afternoon. I think they need to be roughly 150+ per mature follie. It was low in December, so I'm curious to see where it is this month.

Tonight, I'll get 50 more units of Follistim. Then, tomorrow I'll get 150 of Follistim (HOLY MOLY!) and the trigger shot. He said the extra 150 of Follistim will help the follicle mature and bump up something or other...I'm not sure, he lost me when I started thinking about how half of my baby is in my beautiful 17mm follicle. I almost parked in the "Pregnant Mom Parking" spot at the hospital...it's all how you look at it, right? I mean, technically, I am 1/2 pregnant right now.

IUI is scheduled for Friday morning at 10am. We have to be at the lab by 8am and with a two hour drive, I think I'll need an afternoon nap!

1 comment:

  1. woo-hoo!!!

    such exciting news! sounds like you have a fab follicle - eh em 1/2 baby - ready + waiting! so glad the 'old' follistim still worked : )

    can't wait to see fabulous results in 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete